Saturday, June 26, 2010

Audrey's Blessing

Our sweet, precious baby girl was blessed on May 30, 2010. She was such a gorgeous little girl! We were lucky to have Grandma, Grandpa, Kyle and Kellen fly in for her special day. Dan gave her a beautiful blessing. She did start fussing so he had to cut is short but he did a good job. Then we came home and had a yummy dinner with everyone. We were so glad that they were able to come out we just feel bad that it cost them a small fortune to buy their tickets.







Mommy with her princess!

Grandpa & Grandma with their little Miss Audrey.


I had to get one with the uncles since they were in the circle too.
Just wish that we had gotten a picture with the boys and Danny but as usual Danny was stubborn and didn't want to take the time to get a picture.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful dress for a beautiful baby!!! I love it.

Jodi said...

Those are some gorgeous pictures of that cute little girl in her beautiful dress. We are so glad we got to see you and the kids! Hopefully we'll make our way out there someday :)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Shes so sweet. Love all the pics. Next time be more stubborn than Danny, and make him take a picture anyway. He'll be glad you did when you're kids get older

Sheridy said...

I love, love, love her dress. I'm so shppy that you were able to have family come and visit for her special day!

Tilisa said...

So pretty! I was just thinking the other day that I never did see pictures of Audrey in her blessing dress. We were so glad to meet sweet little miss Audrey. Sofie still talks about her! Glad you guys came out!

Blog Archive