Colton is our big 2 year old now. He was my biggest baby weighing in at 9lbs 10oz and 22inches. He surprised us by being so big. And now he's almost as big as Josh. When I'm out shopping, I'm frequently asked if him and Josh are twins. And I have to tell them no, there are 2 years between them, one is little for his age and one is big for his age. Colton has been a lot of fun to have in our family. It wouldn't be the same without him. He is such a big momma's boy. He follows me everywhere and does whatever I'm doing. He's always been a pretty affectionate boy. He is smart, understands anything and everything you tell him however, he doesn't talk. He communicates so well with out using any words that we always know what he's saying. He loves balls and has a really good throwing arm. We like to think that he'll be our line backer. His nickname is grumpy bear cause he can be rather cranky alot but really he's my sweet little Colton that puts a smile on my face simply because he's mine!
12 years ago


1 comment:
Aw Happy birthday Colton! And consequently I know how you feel about being asked if your children are twins. I've been asked if I have triplets as well.
Post a Comment