So, Colton took the couch outside to the balcony the other day. He spent most of the afternoon out on that couch coming in and out. I gave him a snack at one point, when I checked on him this is how I found him. He also had taken a sippy cup out and had it out there for himself.
Since he was being so good and entertaining himself I let him be. At that time I realized it was time to get Nate from the bus. When I came back I finished some cleaning that I was working on. I decided to check back on him and this is what I found below. It was a little cool that day so I went and got a blanket and let him nap out there. Sometimes a good nap outside in the fresh air is so refreshing!

4 comments:
aw! Those are so cute! I keep telling Mike we need to get a hammock for that very reason, outside naps can be very refreshing.
That is just too cute! I though he was sleeping in the 1st picture. The weather has been so great lately. Glad you were able to get stuff done.
That is just too cute. It's funny how much these boys love their couches. Gideon has been dragging his around the house, also. I find it in the strangest places.
Love it! He is the cutest boy.
Post a Comment