These are some pictures that I've taken of Audrey over the last couple of weeks. She was jaundice so you can see that in the first few pictures then as you scroll down her coloring gets better. They are put in chronological order from oldest to most recent. She is such a sweet girl. She is so easy going, she has been so fun to have around. I love cuddling with her, I rarely put her down. And if I don't have her, then Daddy is holding her or one of the boys want to hold her. She is going to be one spoiled little girl, but she's so sweet and good natured that you can't help but spoil her!
12 years ago

2 comments:
Aw. She really is sweet. And she actually doesnt look too yellow in the first pictures. She's a keeper!
I love the picture with Colton sitting with her. His smile is great. Such love. She looks cute in her dress clothes. I can't believe how big she's getting already. Tell her to slow down a little bit. :)
Post a Comment