Thursday, March 11, 2010

One Week Left





Ok, so I'm sure you are all sick of pictures of me and my belly but I wanted one more post since I'm now down to 1 week! I am being induced on the 18th; I check into the hospital at 5:45Am. I'm really excited to meet this little girl but I"m extremely nervous and anxious about his labor and birth. I'm not really sure why since this is my 5th birth and I totally know what to expect but I'm the most nervous I have ever been. So, wish me luck! Anyways, I don't know if this shirt does my belly justice but that's what ya get. (Don't you love how Colton snuck into the picture with me? He's such a cute stinker!) I had Danny take the picture of me standing left and right to help give a better look at this ginormous belly. I'm big but I'm definitely not as big as I was with Colton. I do have a good amount of fluid but I'm also thinking that she's a good sized baby too. So, I'm wondering if anyone is willing to take any guesses on her size when she arrives next week. Last night I dreamt she weighed in at 9lbs 1 oz so that gives you my guestimation! Anyone else?

10 comments:

Sheridy said...

Holy cow your huge! I'm excited for you to be having your baby soon. I now everythink will work out just fine. I'm going to guess 8 lbs 13 oz

Michelle said...

You look so cute! I'm gonna say 8 lbs 6 oz...ish. :) Good luck with everything.

Dayna said...

I'm so excited for you! You'll have to post pictures as soon as you feel up to it. Good luck on the 18th! Oh, and my guess is 8lbs. 15oz.

Lindsay said...

i think you look so cute! i love that shirt you're wearing. i'll say 8 lbs 8 oz

Kathy said...

You are fabulous, my guess is 9lbs 2 oz. she'll be beautiful,

bishop howell said...

You look great! Pregnant Mommies are the most beautiful people! I think she'll weigh 9lbs even... She's gonna be big for sure! Good Luck let us know when she gets here!
Love
Jodi

Shelly said...

I for one am not sick of belly pictures and baby news. I'll take 9 lbs 1 oz. I wanted 9 lbs 2 oz but that dang Kathy took it first! I'll be thiking about you on the 18th.

Tilisa said...

We're guessing 13lbs 2oz...maybe 3oz.

Giff and Shirelle said...

You look so cute in your cute little outfit!! I'm so so excited for you!! She's gonna be so gorgeous and so spoiled and you'll all LOVE it! I'm guessing 8lb 10 oz ;) Miss you!

Sparky and The Professor said...

WOW! you look adorable! Can't imagine finding a comfortable sleeping position like that though! We are so excited for you all! I'm going to guess 9 lbs 4 oz.

We'll be anxious to hear how things go! Love you all

Blog Archive