Friday, January 1, 2010

Pregnancy Shot


This is my baby bump at 28 week. It was taken on Tuesday when I turned 28weeks.

I know it's big and it's still going to get bigger. So, this shirt probably won't fit much longer. I'm figuring she should be at least 8lbs. And again, I don't have any gestational diabetes. We just make big babies. I'm hoping that I only have 10 weeks left, I don't want to go any longer than that as big as I get. So, let's hope I can get induced around 38 weeks!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

I Love your belly! It makes me want to be pregnant again!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Yay for prego pictures! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for being induced. SSOO the way to go!

Sparky and The Professor said...

you look so cute pregnant! Glad it's going well!

Blog Archive