The day FINALLY arrived for our ultrasound! I was so stinking nervous and, honestly scared. I have had so many dreams about baby girls. The boys all wanted a girl, Danny is petrified to have a girl. He told me to stop getting my hopes up about a girl and just admit that the odds were that we would have a boy. So, I agreed that he was right and I needed to prepare myself for the outcome of a boy. My hands were sweaty when we pulled up to the clinic. I had to pee so bad it hurt, I DESPISE having to drink 32oz of water on my tiny, pregnant bladder. I couldn't stop my feet from dancing while I waited to be called back. I tried looking at a magazine but all I could think about was having to pee and whether I'd be leaving with happy or sad tears. I didn't have to wait long, they called me back I slowly walked to the room so I wouldn't wet myself. Well, I told Danny I didn't want him to tell me yet if he saw a little boy. Well, this child is a mover, and I mean big mover! It never would stop wiggling. It took her an hour to get the stuff she needed. I had to stop and pee twice during the exam. And from what we saw in that hour I never saw a 3rd leg. It appears that we are having another girl. We are finally getting another little girl. I'm in shock right now. It still feels like I shouldn't get too excited yet. And maybe it's because it seems unreal or because the last time I got excited about a girl, my dreams were crushed. So, I'm very much thrilled that it is a girl. She won't have a chance with 3 big brothers and one controlling father. I'll have to be the one to stand up for her. But here's a few shot of her and a small pink onesie because I have waited so long to buy something girly, I just had to get something!


11 comments:
YEA!!! I'm so excited for you...CONGRATS!
Yep it is definatly a girl!! Congradulations!! I'm excited for you too!.
YEAH!!!!!!!!! that is so awesome! we are really excited for this little girl. I'm sure your mom is thrilled too. Congratulations! you deserve this sweet little girl to join your eternal family!
I can't wait to help get girlie things. I'm so excited for you, Danny and the boys. Yea!!!!
I can honestly say NOBODY is happier than I am that your having a girl (well besides you) I remember vividly, those exact feelings so many years ago in the doctors office waiting to know. Congratulations!!! You know this means your officially kicked out of the "Moms of all boys club", it was fun having you for a while.
Congrats Jen!! Girls are so much fun! She will definately be the princess with all those boys around! Love, Britney
I didn't believe it either when I found out I was having a girl. I didn't totally believe it until she was here. I'm so excited for you!
I am so excited and happy for you! You've waited so long to have another girl. Congratulations!
YAHOO, I CRIED A LITTLE, I LOVE BOYS BUT YOU NEED A GIRL. DANNY NEEDS A GIRL ;) SHE WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO YOUR FAMILY
We are SO very happy for all of you!
Get ready to add some drama! Boys just slug it out and are done, girls...not so much!! LOL
She will be so blessed to come to your family!
We love you all very much!
Woah! I didnt realize you were pregnant too! How fun. I'm glad you're getting a girl. We havent had an ultrasound yet, but when we do I'll be sure to let you know what it is.
havent talked to you in forever! Hope all is well! From the looks of it, it seams wonderful!
Post a Comment