I think there is nothing cuter than a little boy all clean from a shower. I love when the boys are all clean and fresh! And lucky me, I had twice the joy with 2 boys in the shower! Josh got in the shower and
Colton wanted in so badly.
Colton really enjoys bathing or showering with Josh so I put him in with him. I am really lucky because my boys LOVE the shower at a very young age! It actually makes bath time really easy around our house. So, here are a few of my favorite pics of the boys in the shower.

My happy Josh!
Lovin that water!

Look at that CUTE dimple!

This is just one of the many "silly" smiles he always gives us.

This is his new trick with his fist tight and arms tenses up. He just cracks up doing it cause I do it back and it's our little game. And who can resist that smiley face!
4 comments:
Those are some dang cute boys! Let's all pray that you get a cute girl to go along with them :)
I'd be ok with a boy, but I need a namesake (ha)
I'm putting my vote in that you have a girl!!!
Oh my gosh! I can't resist them! They ARE so cute!
Post a Comment