Saturday, August 8, 2009

A new do

A Few Days BEFORE:


After:

I just couldn't stand his hair over his ears any longer. It was just so stinking long and the poor boy just gets so hot and sweaty. So, I thought it was time to give him a big boy hair cut. He looks so much older to me. Ignore all the bruises on his forehead. The day we brought Joshy back home, I think he was just exhausted and hungry because he hit his head on a wall and on the hard wood floor. He got the biggest goose egg on his forehead so now he has the lingering bruises. Oh, the joys of boys! But hey at least this is a good one of him because he's actually smiling and it's so hard to get him to smile in pictures!

2 comments:

The Reynolds said...

Oh my goodness, what a big boy. I can't believe how much older he looks. It looks good.

Giff and Shirelle said...

Oh my gosh! That boy is so dang cute! I love his smile, he'd just make you melt. And those cheeks!

Blog Archive