
So, we've been vacationing here in Oklahoma city and having lots of fun. We were going to come back on Wednesday but I'm so ready to get me and the boys back home that we are coming home on Tuesday. We have went and seen so many different things. There really is so much to do and see here that it actually shocked me. I didn't expect that from Oklahoma. I really wish I had brought my USB cable to my camera so that I could download all the pictures that we took and blogged about the trip while we where here. I've had lots of free time at night since that's when Danny has his class. It's going to take me forever to download and blog all the pictures so I"m going to have to be picky and choosy about so that I don't bore you all with all the pictures. We were looking at how many we have taken on this trip and the grand total is, you read, 140! And there is another museum we are going to tomorrow and I'm sure we are going to get some more pictures then. So, check back soon and I will update the blog when I get home with lots of pictures of our adventures!

1 comment:
I'm glad you're having so much fun. It seems like you've been gone forever. I can't wait to see the pics from the trip and Gideon is excited to see the boys. Also, I like the new background, super cute.
Post a Comment