Wednesday, May 13, 2009

1st swim of the year

So, this past Friday was a super nice day. In fact it was so nice that I decided it was warm enough to get the hose out and let them swim. Although, the turtle is suppose to be for sand I felt it is better served as a small swimming pool for Colton. Especially since the boys have a much bigger pool for themselves to get in. This was Colton's first time playing in a pool. He wasn't so sold on it yet. I think it was because the water was cold and his brother's kept splashing all over. Josh was just plane wild in the pool, he would jump in, slide in, dunk in, he did it all. Nate was a little more gun-shy, again because it was too cold for his taste. They had a blast that day even if I was a bad mom and completely forgot the sunscreen. Poor Josh got a sunburn on his shoulders:(



This is the best I could get of all 3 of them.


Josh's smile says it all for him, Colton on the other hand not loving it!


Colton says, "I'm outa here!"


"I'm getting as far away from here as I can!"


Nate is trying to be brave and sit in it!


Nate and Josh being goofy!


A little clip capturing it all on film!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

so fun to let them swim for the first time of the season we did this a couple of week ago when it was 80 something but the water was freezing cold!!

Blog Archive