Friday, April 24, 2009

Wet baby

What do you do on a warm spring day? Wash your car of course! It was such a beautiful day that we took advantage of hosing down the mom-mobile! I only had 2 little helpers today; Josh ended up having a nap while we cleaned. And finally here are some fun pictures to look at, (well fun for me to look at) So, I'll let the pictures do all the talking. Side note, Nate was there but he didn't want any pictures of him taken so I focused my attention on the wee one! And Colton is walking now, well, the very unstable walking but here are the first pictures that I've actually gotten of him doing it. Sadly it's been going on for like a month and I just haven't captured it on the camera. Again, that poor 3rd child gets left behind in so many ways!



Colton finds a puddle of dirty water


Look at how dirty his pants are! (I really don't care if they come clean cause all 3 boys have worn them and they've served their purpose)


We teach them young to wash our cars


I'm a stud, I can stand!


A little bit of attitude


Colton is stepping forward to give me his dandelion


Look mom, somehow it got all wet


Ok, I'll hang on to it myself

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE that top picture of him playing in the puddle. So cute. You got some good pictures. He is such a cute kid! I just wanna squeeze him!

Giff and Shirelle said...

Walking?? Oh my gosh he is such a darling!! I love those pictures!! Miss you ;)

Blog Archive