Friday, February 27, 2009

T.G.I.F.

The clock just keeps ticking away, I don't know why it has to go so darn fast. Can't time just stop for a little bit? I can't believe I find myself at Friday again. First off, I wanted to thank Tilisa and Sofie for coming out and visiting. I hope you had fun and we didn't bore you to much. We are so glad that you came. So, this week I'm keeping this a little shorter than other posts in the past.
  1. I am so thankful for a nice, soft, warm bed. I love having a good bed to lay down at night. And nothing beats your own bed especially after you have been on vacation or away from it. I just love the comfort of my own bed!
  2. I am very grateful that my husband has a job. I'm glad that we have an income coming in and that we aren't facing unemployment. I am so glad that we have the security of being employed at the FAA.
  3. I'm grateful that my boys have each other and are creating brotherly bonds. They were having a special "camp-out" downstairs and even though they were suppose to be going to sleep I could hear them laughing and talking for well over an hour. And I couldn't get mad at them because they were after all in bed. And I always wished that I had a sister to share that same kind of thing with. And I honestly believe that it's things like this, that create those really strong bonds between siblings. So, occasionally I'm all for it. (As long as they don't get up too early:D)

1 comment:

Bailey Family said...

Love the sumer time pictures in the winter. I hope you don't mind I was looking on here.

Sheridy

Blog Archive