Monday, January 19, 2009

3 Mohawks


So, I gave the boys all a mohawk and had to have a picture. I never thought I'd be giving my boys a mohawk and actually liking the look. I am not a photographer by any means but I try what I can. It is so hard to get all the boys to cooperate at the same time when you are doing it by yourself. I don't have any professional pictures of the boys all together so if you have any cute idea's of what to do with 3 boys let me know. I love the untraditional shots so if you have something like that send it my way. For now this is all I could get out of them.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Those photo's are wonderful! so dang cute how Josh and Colton are just looking at their big brother! and the mohawks are way cute too..

Dayna said...

I am so glad Shirelle gave you our blog address and I am happy you have a blog as well. Now we can keep updated in each others lives. Sure looks like you've got your hands full! Your boys are so cute!

Michelle said...

lol. Sooo cute!

Blog Archive