Saturday, December 27, 2008

All Cleaned Up

Are these not the cutest boys ever! I'm surprised I actually got a good picture of all 3 of them looking at the camera. I had to get a picture of them all dressed in the new clothes that Grandma and Grandpa bought for them. And the funny thing is that what they are wearing totally match their personalities. Nate is totally my social, smarty-pants kind of boy and so his clothes totally match him. Josh is wearing a kind of rock-star kind of shirt and he's very much my stubborn, no-one-pushes-me-around kind of kid. And Colton is my sweet, easy-going, happy baby who looks so handsome and innocent. I love them to pieces. They are so different and yet that's OK. They bring so much life to our house and let's not forget all the work they create for me but even with that they are totally worth it. They are such great boys, I couldn't have asked for better.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Man, you are lucky. I wish Danny was here I'd get him to help me clean up. Happy New Year. We love you guys.

Blog Archive