
So, here's a shot of our big boy. He is going on 5 months on the 22nd of this month but a few weeks ago at his 4 month appt. he weighed 19 lbs 8 oz and was 26 1/2 inches long. He is growing just as much in length as in weight. He's in the 90-95% for his height and as for weight he is actually of the charts. But he is a big growing boy. We love him to death.

This is my 3 crazy boys. No, they didn't all sleep together, I only wish. Colton slept with us and that was a nightmare. If he's near me, he thinks he needs to nurse the whole time. So, I didn't get a lot of sleep being next to him. Anyways, look at those 3, now, it's only 3 boys, but for some reason, being out here everyone just stares at us and comments on how we have 3 boys. They say, "You have a whole team, huh?" "They must keep you busy!" "No girls, huh!" "You just need 2 more to have a basketball team." You name it, it's been said. We go to the store, we get stared at, we go out to eat, they stare, we go to the park, they stare. You get the picture. Danny and I are at a lose as to why everyone stares at us and makes comments. I really don't think having 3 boys is really that unique. We just don't know why we are always being looked at, granite, they are smiling at us but stil?! Anyone out there have any idea to help clue us in?

1 comment:
I think it's cause they are so goll-durned cute and no one can imagine three such handsome boys all together!! But maybe I'm prejudiced!!!
Post a Comment