Monday, September 22, 2008

Chubba- Bubba


Ok, I know, it's been awhile since I last posted. I have been meaning to come up with something. But this calling has my mind just on overload right now. I fall asleep thinking about what needs to be done and I wake up thinking about primary. I sure hope that it gets better the longer I'm in there. Anyways, here is a recent picture of "little" Colton. He is wearing a 6-9 month outfit. And I guess officially he is now 4 months old. I can't believe it. He is rather a happy boy. He's pretty good too, he's being so patient and good for daddy on Sunday's since mommy is so busy on those days. But look at those thighs! I wish you all could actually see them and feel them. He loves to stand now and when he does, you should see the dimples in his knees because he's so dang chubby. I'll have to let everyone know what he weighs when I take him in for his 4 month appt. I will be posting some more things in the next day or two of our house and some of the things we have done, so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Blog Archive