I went to get me a bowl of cereal before bed, then I had a thought hit me: If I eat some cereal the boys are going to want some and a regular sized bowl is not going to be enough to share with them. So rather, I grabbed a huge bowl and 3 spoons and we sat down to enjoy our bowl of cereal. We go through so much milk and cereal around here because we eat it at breakfast and as snack times. In fact the boys fuss when I tell them we are having pancakes or anything other than cereal in the morning. Fritz's love their cereal day or night!
12 years ago

1 comment:
I wish I could get my boys to eat cereal. Sam will not touch the stuff. Dallin will try it then say yuck. Steve eats it every morning. Me not so much. I need to be in the mood for it.
you guys look so cute!
Post a Comment